Our pricing is simple; $55 an hour for design and illustration services.
We begin with a free, in-person introductory meeting (DFW only).
You’ll be amazed by what we can accomplish in an hour!
To ensure cohesive design we encourage our clients to let us develop projects from start to finish. We’d love to come up with a concept, choose photos, typography and color schemes for you, but if you’re looking to keep costs to a minimum, here are some things you can do to speed things along:
- Provide ready-to-go text in exactly the case and spelling you’d like
- Provide all photos you’d like us to use
- If you need photos, choose them from a stock site (We find shutterstock.com to be pretty cost-conscious)
- Let us know if you’d like us to use a certain font
- Let us know if you have a color scheme in mind
- Let us know if you have an example of a similar project that you admire
- As a last resort, you might also consider buying Make My Logo Bigger Cream,
but only if you have a sense of humor.
A bit about our design process:
We like to get to know our clients, that’s why we start with a free, in-person introductory meeting (DFW only). One of us will come out to your location, or we can meet in coffee shop if you’ rather. We’ll bring some of our past projects to show you and we’ll get an idea of what your business is all about, where you’re headed and how we can help you get there. During this meeting we can also go over the details of your project.
Once we’ve heard from you, we’ll get to work on your project. If we’re taking care of the whole concept of your project, we’ll get back to you with a few rough concepts via email. Our emails will also include a record of how much time we’ve spent on your project, so you can track as we go.
When you let us know which concept you like best we’ll go ahead and polish it, fine-tuning typography, adjusting photos and colors, etc. We’ll present the results via email. If you’d like more changes, all you have to do is ask. We’ll keep repeating this process until you are pleased with the results.
If your project requires printing we can collaborate with a printer as well.